Salad delivery in Odessa
Busy people can use the help of a convenient online restaurant, so as not to break the usual routine and be able to get a comprehensive meal, regardless of their location. Fast delivery of salads in Odessa will help to satisfy hunger without unnecessary time losses. This service provides a virtual service "Rickshaw".
Types of Salads
The restaurant customers will find a wide range of dishes to choose from. Fresh salads will not only quench fast hunger, but also help the body get the necessary vitamins and minerals. The range of dishes presented is periodically updated with new products. At the moment, users can try the following varieties of salads:
- Kimchi salad - a spicy dish, which included fresh Beijing cabbage, cilantro, Kimchi sauce and sesame. It will help to saturate without harm to the figure. Unusual taste will appeal to lovers of spicy food, as well as followers of oriental cuisine.
- Salad with celery and apple in the "Mango" sauce. This dish has fresh apple, celery, peanuts, carrots and Sichuan pepper. This combination is perfectly complemented by a special mango-based sauce, which adds a touch of sophistication and unusual taste to the finished salad. You can quickly order a salad at home in Odessa in just a couple of clicks.
- Vegetable salad with tofu in the best way will quench your appetite and help you enjoy the unusual taste of the treat. The treat included smoked tofu cheese, which is highly regarded by vegetarians and people who monitor their health. The main ingredients are Chinese cabbage, corn, pepper, green peas, pumpkin seeds and celery. Sesame-balsamic sauce is the perfect dressing for this salad.
- Thai salad with chicken, lime cubes, tomatoes and Beijing cabbage is a great option for a quick bite. The dish is complemented by sprigs of cilantro, basil and peanuts.
- Hiashi salad based on seaweed and peanut sauce. Lemon juice will give the dish an unusual flavor.
- Classic Caesar is a great addition for lunch or dinner. A hearty dish is complemented with fresh chicken, egg crackers, Beijing cabbage and the sauce of the same name.
- Greek salad will be a great alternative for those who do not like oriental the kitchen. The composition of the dish included feta cheese, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions, oregano and olives. The salad is seasoned with olive oil.
How to order a salad in Odessa?
Restaurant "Rickshaw" offers to place an order through the regular or mobile version. Salads can be delivered free of charge during the campaign, customers are also given a 10% discount for pickup. Thus, the service seeks to meet the needs of various customer groups.
The website interface of the online restaurant helps the guest not to get confused and place their order in a few minutes. For each category of dishes, a section is open here, by going to which you can familiarize yourself with the current assortment. The side menu contains a list of available items, and using the top header of the site you can get information about
payment methods and delivery. The affordable list of dishes is periodically updated with new products that will be able to satisfy any taste preferences of the customer. Many customers already leave their positive feedback on the service, which anyone can see.
To place an order, just go to the "Salads" section, select the dish you are interested in and send it to the "plate" (virtual basket). After that, the automatic service will offer you to choose the number of servings and fill out a small online form. It must mark the name of the customer, delivery address and contact phone number. You can pay by cash and bank transfer without additional commission.
If you have any controversial issues, you can get a free manager’s consultation. To do this, call the restaurant hotline. The support service is completely free.
At the same time, orders are delivered daily from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. to all areas of Odessa. The exact cost of the order will depend on the remoteness of the delivery location, urgency and other parameters. The branch of the restaurant also delivers orders within the village of Kotovsky.